A Fee Agreement on the registration form is supplied to all parents for completion and signing before the child starts his/her schooling at Pebbles, acknowledging responsibility of full payment.
A registration fee is payable on the acceptance of your child into the school. This is R1000.00 per child. This is a once-off payment in the first year of schooling, which includes the Pebbles Kit (a hat, t-shirt, drawstring bag and an art folder). If you should cancel your registration less than 20 days before your child’s agreed starting date, a reasonable cancellation fee of R1000 will be payable.
|School Fees for 2023||Monthly Payments (11 months)||Over 12 months (for comparative purposes)|
|MORNING PROGRAMME |
07:00 – 13:30
|Discount for siblings: 2nd child – 5%||R3981.00||R3649.25|
|FULL DAY |
07:00 – 17:00
The following methods of payment are available:
- Payment is made MONTHLY over 11 months – first payment will be 1 January and final payment 1 November, payable for each month in advance. Payable by EFT please!
- Sundries (Photographs, Eye & Hearing screening, Special treat days – any special activities)
- Holiday Programme, please see 8.4 for information.
All of the above will be invoiced to your account as we endeavour to become a cashless school.
c) Termination of Agreement: A withdrawal of a child from the school shall be subject to a full calendar months’ notice period. Failure to comply with the above will automatically render parents liable for the full month’s school fees.
d) Government: The school is governed by the Overseeing Elder/Pastor, the Principal and the Financial Administrator, who are accountable to the leadership of Cornerstone Church
- A copy of an identification document is required from the person responsible for the payment of the account.
- The final payment is due on the 1st November 2020.
- No reductions in school fees are made when a child does not attend, for any reason whatsoever, or during regular school holidays.
- If parents/guardians have a major difficulty with the payment of fees, specific arrangements may be made through the Principal and overseeing Cornerstone Elders. Please contact the Principal, not the staff, regarding this concern.
- Please use your Pebbles account number as your reference when paying by EFT.
- Fee collection procedure: We understand that many are struggling with the economy and difficult business situations, and so are paying late. Unfortunately we cannot operate efficiently with a backlog of late payments, so we have implemented the following system. We do still have an open door policy, so please continue to communicate with us regarding late fee payments.
- Invoices will be sent around the 25th of each month for the following month’s fees. Fees are payable in advance on the first of each month from 1 Jan – 1 Nov. Holiday club fees will be invoiced in that month.
One calendar month’s (20 working days) notice in writing must be submitted to the office prior to withdrawing your child from the school or, in default thereof, the FEE FOR THE MONTH IN LIEU of such notice WILL BE CHARGED.